Downtown Phoenix Inc. (DPI) Street Pole Banner Program manages the use of decorative banners to enhance the streetscape and publicize special events, organizations and activities. The program encompasses more than 300 poles throughout Downtown Phoenix that can be used by a variety of eligible organizations.
Because demand for banner space often exceeds supply, certain users are given priority:
- Educational facility or other nonprofit group based downtown that is hosting an event or campaign
- Groups hosting an event or convention at the Phoenix Convention Center, Chase Field, US Airways Center or other downtown venue
- Special event or activity occurring downtown that is open to the public
- Any entity wishing to promote an event, exhibit or celebration of civic interest within downtown
- Other organizations as determined appropriate by DPI
*Please note: Banners may not be used for the sole purpose of advertising merchandise, products or a corporate entity. The primary purpose is to enhance the visual experience for downtown visitors, employees and residents.
All jobs require $150 fee to reserve pole locations. The fees below include cost of printing, install and removal of two (2) banners per pole.
- Nonprofit rate (available to organizations with proof of 501c(3) status): $150/short pole; $300/tall pole
- Standard rate: $200/short pole; $350/tall pole
- Extended duration surcharge (more than 14 days): 15% 14+ days; 25% 30+ days
Design & Production Specifications
Unacceptable content includes but is not limited to:
- Messaging that is political or religious in subject matter
- Specific pricing or individual product promotion
- Messages promoting tobacco and or alcohol products
Banners are available in two sizes:
Small Banners (48″ L x 19″ W) for short poles — Click here to download Short Pole Specifications.
Large Banners (94″ L x 31″ W) for tall poles — Click here to download Tall Pole Specifications.
Policies for Display
Downtown Phoenix Inc. coordinates installation of street pole banners within the 90-square-block area of Downtown Phoenix and retains full control over placement.
Pole Availability & Request
For questions about reservations, pole availability or any other questions related to street pole banners, please email Erika Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org.