Please cover your faces, but don’t mask your enthusiasm for downtown small businesses.
Spread Your Wings is an online resource to help the community find safe, socially-distanced, and fun things to do in Downtown Phoenix. But as you begin to spread your wings, please remember to do it safely. Social distancing guidelines and mask requirements are still in place.
At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, Downtown Phoenix Inc. launched a signature economic recovery program, Buy + Fly, to incentive local spending, support small businesses, and celebrate the art, culture, history and people that make downtown a vibrant neighborhood. The way it works is simple: shop at any Downtown Phoenix participating business (online counts too!), and get free DTPHX-themed prizes, while supplies last.
How it works
- Make a purchase or buy a gift card of $10 or more at any participating Downtown Phoenix small business.
- Fill out the online form with your contact info and upload a photo of your receipt showing your qualifying purchase.
- We’ll send you a cool DTPHX prize within 30 days – free!
DTPHX Dollars is a $5 voucher program, redeemable at a wide variety of restaurants, shops, services and cultural destinations located in the Downtown Phoenix core. Click here for a list of participants.
How it works
- DTPHX Dollars can be redeemed at participating businesses on purchases over $5.
- Only one voucher can be used per customer per visit, and vouchers cannot be used for alcohol.
DTPHX Dollars is presented by the Downtown Phoenix Partnership in partnership with the City of Phoenix Community & Economic Development Department, Valley Metro, Katerra, Arizona Center, and Quarles & Brady LLP.