Browse by category
Today the Downtown Phoenix Partnership released the 2011 Downtown Dining Guide to the public.
From Arrogant Butcher to ZPIZZA, the Downtown Dining Guide is the foremost resource on our urban core’s growing restaurant scene.
Building on the success of the 2010 Downtown Dining Guide, which saw its complete run of 16,000 copies exhausted in three weeks, several enhancements were made to the 2011 Guide, including:
* Increased circulation (50,000 copies)
* Targeted Valley-wide distribution
* Expanded restaurant coverage
* Sleeker, pocket-friendly format
Other features of the 2011 Downtown Dining Guide:
* Cover story on the state of Downtown Dining by noted Valley food and beverage critic Michele Laudig
* Descriptions of over 120 restaurants in nine categories
* Dining Map
To get your hands on the 2011 Downtown Dining Guide, visit the Guide’s home page, where you can choose from these options:
* Downloadable/printable PDF
* Direct mail
* Stop by the Ambassador Information Center (1st Ave/Adams) to pick up a copy
And for more on Downtown Phoenix dining, nightlife, retail, cultural attractions and deals, download the Smart PHX app for your iPhone, DROID or BlackBerry mobile device.