Urban Wine Walk 2023: Saturday, April 22, from 1-5 p.m.
Hosted by Downtown Phoenix Inc., Urban Wine Walk returns Saturday, April 22 from 1-5 p.m.
Urban Wine Walk is self-guided, so feel free to begin wherever you’d like at one of the many participating bars and restaurants. Maps will be provided at all the Wine Walk locations.
Each location will offer a $5 wine sample accompanied by a complimentary snack, while supplies last. There is no registration necessary, and the Walk can be done in any order.
Thank you to our Partners: Alexis Janae, Hamster Labs, CityScape, and Teddy’s Preserve.
Schedule of Events
12:30 – Starting location kick-off event at the Downtown Phoenix Inc. office, 1 E. Washington St. Enjoy live music from Alexis Janae and purchase an exclusive 2023 DTPHX Wine Walk screen printed t-shirt by artist Quinn Murphy of Hamster Laboratories, who will be printing live at kickoff.
12:45 – Be one of the first 250 people for a chance to receive a commemorative wine tumbler. While supplies last.
1:00 – Wine Walk Begins!
5:00 – Wine Walk ends – until next year!
Know before you go:
- It’s self-guided — start when you want, where you want.
- Bring cash for samples/tips.
- Don’t forget sunscreen and good walking shoes.
- Please don’t drink and drive (that means bikes and scooters too).
- Ride share with Waymo or take the light rail.
Would you help us make our next event better? It’ll only take 2 minutes: dtphx.org/urbanwinewalksurvey
2023 Wine Walk Participating Businesses
- Roganto Blanco de Blancos from Valle de Guadalupe, MX, Chardonnay & Sauvignon Blanc Blend
- Guanamé Rosado from Guanajuato, MX, a Rosé of Merlot, Malbec, & Tempranillo
- Guanamé Red Blend from Guanajuato, MX, with Malbec, Syrah, Tempranillo, & Merlot
Snack: Choice of carnitas or veggie taco on an Urban Wine Walk-logo’d tortilla. A collab with food prepared by Provecho and tortilla printed by XICO Arts!
- Willamette Valley Pinot Gris
- Sea Sun Wines California Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc White Sangria
Snack: Ahi Poke Bite perfectly paired with the Pinot Gris, Truffle Mac & Cheese paired with Sauvignon Blanc White Sangria and Filet Bites paired with the Pinot Noir
- Daou Rose- Paso Robles, CA
- Gulp/ Hablo Orange Wine- La Mancha, Spain- Sauvignon Blanc/ Verdejo
- Bieler Pere et Fils “Sabine”- Provence, France- Rose
Snack: Roasted Lamb Meatball – Tomatillo Harissa Sauce, Kefir Cheese, Shabazi
- Buehler Chardonnay Russian River Valley
- Rabble, Paso Robles, Red Blend. An unconventional blend of Merlot, Cabernet and Petite Sirah.
- Etude Pinot Noir Lyric Santa Barbara
Snack: Dessert Duo Shots: Raspberry Lemon, Chocolate, Cappuccino, and Crème Caramel Mousse
- Casanova Della Spinetta Rosé- Classic Tuscan Rosé of Sangivese
- Deux Moulins Pinot Noir – Natural Pinot Noir from the Loire Valley of France
- Matic Wines Kerner – Natural wine from Slovenia
Snack: Seasonal Quinoa Salad
NOTE: Stop in at Hidden Track Bottle Shop and mention DTPHX Urban Wine Walk and receive a 12% discount on any bottles. Offer is good the day of the event only.
- Peter Zemmer Pinot Grigio
- Ontanon Rosé
- Bonny Doon Le Cigare Volant Red Blend
Snacks: Pretzel bites, honey mustard, cherry tomato paired with the Pinot Grigio. Hummus, paprika, olive oil, garbanzo beans, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, watermelon radish, paired with the Rosé. Bratwurst Platter – Cheddar brat, spicy mustard, horseradish pickles, pickled red cabbage, paired with Bonny Doon Le Cigare Volant Red Blend
- Zinfandel, Sonoma, Seghesio Family Vineyards, 2021
- Pinot Gris, California, J Vineyards & Winery, 2022
- Rosé, Côtes de Provence, Whispering Angel, 2021
Snack: Crispy Brussel sprouts, tuna poke, and watermelon salad skewers
- Montpellier Chardonnay, Montpellier Vineyard, Chardonnay
- Montpellier Cabernet Sauvignon, Montpellier Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau Ste Michelle, Cold Creek Vineyard, Rosé
Snack: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Cruditès, Bavarian Pretzel Bites with Soft Cheese, Zesty Slaw with Crispy Noodles
- Domaine Petroni AOP corse Red
- Orbis Moderandi Sav Blanc Pet Nat
- Chateau d’Esclans Cotes de Provence Whispering Angel Rosé
Snack: Mini shredded lamb & goat cheese pita, Chicken tinga taco with avocado, and Watermelon & Sheep’s Milk Feta Shooter
- Spartico Tempranillo Cab.
- Mexican Sauvignon Blanc
- Côtes du Rhône
Snack: Iberico Ham paired with Cab, Boquerones (Pickled anchovies) paired with Sauvignon Blanc, and Beef skewers with the Côtes du Rhône
- Powers Cabernet
- Mount Fish Tail Sauvignon Blanc
- Lab Rose
Snack: Sausage and Irish Cheddar paired with Cabernet, Bavarian Pretzel with a drizzle of our Haus made Beer Cheese paired with Sav Blanch and Mini Baja Shrimp Ceviche Tostada paired with the Rose.
- Imagery Cabernet
- Daou Rosé
- Bartenura Pinot Grigio
Snack: Buddha Roll (2 pieces) paired with Cabernet, Trapper Roll (2 pieces) paired with Rose, and Fried Rice Squares (2 pieces) paired with Pinot Grigio
- Marqués de Cáceras Brut Cava, Catalunya, Spain
- Néboa Albariño, Rias Baixas, Galicia, Spain
- Frozen Blueberry Cranberry Sangria
Snack: Marqués de Cáceras Brut Cava, Catalunya, Spain paired with Truffle Popcorn; Néboa Albariño, Rias Baixas, Galicia, Spain paired with Cowgirl Creamery’s Pierce Point, Triple Cream Bloomy rind cheese w/ edible flowers & herbs; Frozen Blueberry Cranberry Sangria paired with Fennel Salami flower & dried cranberries